1. How can I place my order?
You can order our products from our website via our secure and discreet online system. Every time you click "add to cart", you will have an opportunity to view your cart and you may add to or delete items from your order. When you are satisfied with your selections, you will then be prompted to create a customer ID and password or if you are returning registered customer, you will be prompted to sign in using your customer ID and password.
2. How secure is my order when ordering through your website?
Your online orders are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. Ordering through our web site with a credit card is as secure as using your credit card in any retail store.
3. Why do I need to create an account to place an order?
We require you to create an account so that you can have access to your order history and tracking information for orders shipped.
4. Will you give out my ordering information to third parties?
No! Bedroom Kandi / OhMiBod does not sell or distribute customer information in any way. If you choose to receive updates about new products by joining our email list we will use your information for Bedroom Kandi / OhMiBod updates only. We hate receiving spam so we will not send it to you!
5. What credit cards do you accept?
We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards.
6. When is my credit card charged for orders placed through your site?
We charge your credit card after your order ships. When your order is placed we place an authorization on your card but the funds are not removed until we ship it out.
7. Do you accept any other payment methods?
We also accept payment via Paypal. Just click on the yellow PayPal button located at the bottom of your shopping cart.
8. How will my purchase appear on my credit card statement?
Your purchase will appear as a charge from Bedroom Kandi.
9. Does Bedroom Kandi / OhMiBod store my credit card information?
No, unless you ask us to when you are checking out or updating your Bedroom Kandi / OhMiBod account profile.
10. Do you charge sales tax?
No. We operate out of New Hampshire and are not required to collect sales tax.
11. Can I send your products as a gift?
Yes. In fact, we think our products are one of the few gifts that keep on giving! You will just need to click the "gift" option at checkout. We will ship the product with a packing slip that does not show the pricing. You also have the option of choosing to have the product gift wrapped for a nominal fee.